Connecticut Babies
Options

play groups

I'm having a boy due july 12th and was wondering if there are any mother-to-be groups in the wallingford, ct area? i'm a little bit of an older first time mom, most of my friends have older kids..

Re: play groups

• Options
    I'm not sure of any in that area..but maybe you could ask your ob office? Cool
  • Options
    You should check out the Wallingford YMCA, I know that they have a lot of programs.  Also, the Wallingford Park and Recreation has a LOT of great programs.  Both have websites with on-line program brochures.  If you are breastfeeding, there is a support group at Midstate that I have heard wonderful things about.
    Emilee-32, DH Rob-33, married 7-23-05, Miranda Crossing 7-8-10, waiting on our little Pierogi!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks-i'm definitely going to look into these options..
  • Options
    I also live in Wallingford.  I recently joined Mothers & More playgroup.  Very nice women!! Can find them online. Good luck :)
  • Options

imageBchBrde:
    I also live in Wallingford.  I recently joined Mothers & More playgroup.  Very nice women!! Can find them online. Good luck :)

I'm also in Mothers & More- there is a Greater New Haven chapter that meets monthly in Wallingford.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am due July 14th with my first and considering joining Mothers and More.  I live in Southington.  Have you found any other groups in the area?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"