Adoption
Options

This site has brought me lots of tears lately...

happy tears of course!  There have been so many matched and placements and adoptions lately that I feel like I'm watching adoption stories!  So happy to see all the positive action going on here.  CONGRATS to all those with new lil' ones and also to those who are waiting.  Adoption is amazing!

Re: This site has brought me lots of tears lately...

• Options
    I agree!!!  It has been wonderful.  My prayers for more and more great weeks for all of those still waiting.
  • Options
    Thanks and I agree!  It makes me so happy to be able to share our joy with others on this board who are going through the same experience right now.  I hope to continue seeing wonderful, excited updates from others on the board! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree! Its been so wonderful lately so all these great things happen to everyone!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    All the happy stories are the only thing that have gotten me through the months after our failed match, and onto our little bundle of joy.  It gives hope, and it just goes to show that with time, it will happen.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

image**AmberF**:
    It gives hope, and it just goes to show that with time, it will happen.

I completely agree! :) This site has helped me so much since I've been on here. Just hearing other stories and announcements has kept me going knowing that it WILL happen. I finally got my phone call and I'm praying that everyone else on here will get theirs VERY SOON!!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"