Secondary IF

Follie scan today...

It was not very good. They did however decide to count me as only CD7 and consider it a new cycle with my mid-cycle bleed. 

I had only 2 follies on the right side, one was 2x3 and the other 4x3. So small for now and the suppressant did not do anything really. My lining was only 1. I am on Estrace to try to boost this and we go back for another scan on Tuesday. 

RE said it is really tough to say if this cycle is going to be a "write-off" or not. If the follies and the lining grow  there could still be hope. If not, this cycle will be "written-off"

If this cycle fails we will be possibly taking a break cycle on the BCP and then moving on to injectables the next cycle.  

Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: Follie scan today...

• Ugh, I'm sorry for the rough scan today.  Seems like we still may be on the same cycle after all :-(. 
  • Bleh I know, I was thinking that today too. I hope for one of us at least it turns out okay, preferably both of us! 
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree.  I'm hoping that I had some sort of fallback and now they will grow and I will ovulate - preferably in the next five days since DH leaves again on Monday night.  A Monday (CD19) ovulation would be perfect for me!
  • MEH.  I'm sorry!   I don't understand why our bodies just don't operate like they are supposed to!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"