Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Who here has AT&T wireless?

How do you like it?  My tmobile phone is about to die and though tmobile's customer service has been great, I can never depend on getting a good signal where I live nor at my parents house...heck even at my IL's who live in a major city, I get iffy coverage.  DH eventually wants an iPhone, so we were going to switch to AT&T.  What are your experiences with them?

Re: Who here has AT&T wireless?

• Options
    I have T-mobile, but from what everyone around me says, go verizon. They are getting the iphone soon
  • Options
    I have AT&T and the only problem I have is dropped calls in one certain part of town. That area happens to be about a mile long stretch of an expressway which was cut from a big hill, so it's surrounded by tall earth. No service works in there.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSerendipitie:
    I have T-mobile, but from what everyone around me says, go verizon. They are getting the iphone soon

I heard that Verizion was getting an iPhone soon too, but apparently it is still several years out since AT&T resigned their deal with Apple.

• Options

imageSerendipitie:

i have verizon and swear by their service, but i think the thing about them getting the iPhone is a myth.  i held off upgrading for a year b/c i first heard they were getting the iPhone this spring and that didn't happen.  now some sources are saying july and others are saying no earlier than 2012.

which sucks, b/c i really want an iPhone, but from what i've heard AT&T is seriously awful service-wise.

GL!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    LTF525LTF525 member
    We switched to them to get Iphones. The service is terrible in my opinion. Main problem is lots of dropped calls, which is worse in bigger cities. I will switch as soon as someone else carries the iphone.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have had them for several years and like it. Our realtor suggested them over Verizon because the coverage was so much better in our area.
  • Options
    We have them and don't have a problem at all. I get great service everywhere. I very rarely have a dropped call. Rarely as in I can't remember when the last one was. GL with the search!
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

The love for my phone is greater than my hate for their service. It's not horrible, but there are little things that I never dealt with while with Tmobile.

• Options
    I have at&t and have had no issues! Great service.
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards