New Jersey Babies
Options

babygear

maybe this post with help the mama's to be.

post items that you can't live with out and items that you could live with out.

just one for each catagory

image 2011

Re: babygear

• Options
    I couldn't live without my Boppy in the beginning (up until about 12 weeks).  Same with my play gym/floor mat thing and my side to side swing :)  Life savers!

• Options

i agree about the boppy i used it everyday for a few months!!!!

for me it was the snap and go def a lifesaver!! and i still use it. it was soo much easier and lighter than lugging a stroller out and i didnt have to wake a sleeping baby!!!

gear that i didnt use was a sleep positioner i went nuts trying to find it and retired it without ever using it. 

i could write a book on baby gear!

image 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    While I don't have a baby yet, I can tell you what I couldn't/can't live without during pregnancy...my Boppy Total Body Pillow!  I helps me sleep more comfortably many, many nights when I have hip/back pain and pressure in my belly.  It's also a great pillow for sitting up and giving you something to rest a laptop or a book on.
  • Options
    I loved my sleep positioner, Michelle!  Last night was actually the first night we DIDN'T use it!  I think Taylor used to like feeling something snuggling her.  Now she wants to be free, lol!

• Options

imageBren3205:
    While I don't have a baby yet, I can tell you what I couldn't/can't live without during pregnancy...my Boppy Total Body Pillow!  I helps me sleep more comfortably many, many nights when I have hip/back pain and pressure in my belly.  It's also a great pillow for sitting up and giving you something to rest a laptop or a book on.

oh wow really? maybe i should look into this, i have been sleeping on my back (not on purpose but i end up that way) a lot recently bc i am just so uncomfortable every other way!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageregs19:

imageBren3205:

oh wow really? maybe i should look into this, i have been sleeping on my back (not on purpose but i end up that way) a lot recently bc i am just so uncomfortable every other way!

I have one of these too, and I can't live w/out it!  I even lugged it to Philly with us a couple of weeks ago so that I could sleep better in SIL's house! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicPregnancy Ticker image Visit The Nest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"