Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Ugh I hate this.

I'm working from home for a half day because I have a doctor's appointment.

Today the cleaners came REALLY early and they are here while I am here.  I can't shower until they are done and I feel like a turd sitting here on the computer (even though I AM working!) while they clean my house. 

I prefer to live ignorantly believing the cleaning fairies come in when I'm not at home and clean. Big Smile

Re: Ugh I hate this.

• Options
    I wish I had someone to clean my house...
  • Options

imageMrs.Hubbard:

lol, me too!  Not being scarcastic... I really do wish I could afford a cleaning lady! 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Heck yea I do!! I WAH and keep th ekids home and would NOT feel bad about someone cleaning around me! Psh!
  • Options
    imageApril37:

imageMrs.Hubbard:

lol, me too!  Not being scarcastic... I really do wish I could afford a cleaning lady! 

this is exactly what I meant
  • Options
    I wish I knew what that feeling was like. lol
  • Options
    Yeah, I would hate that too. TEE HEE that was meant to be a bit sarcastic - I'm jealous!!!
  • Options
    We used to think it was really expensive but it's really not.  The service we use is $80 a month.  For us, that was worth cutting out eating out for lunch and not going out to dinner very often.
  • Options

imageMrsT1209:
    We used to think it was really expensive but it's really not.  The service we use is $80 a month.  For us, that was worth cutting out eating out for lunch and not going out to dinner very often.

If I go back to work F/T next year, I am definitely going to look into it.  Right now I'm spending $3000 a year on preschool.  I don't think a cleaning service will run that much per year!  Plus I'll be bringing in more money.

High School English teacher and mom of 2 kids:

DD, born 9/06/00 -- 12th grade
    DS, born 8/25/04 -- 7th grade
  • Options
    imageneverblushed:

imageMrsT1209:

If I go back to work F/T next year, I am definitely going to look into it.  Right now I'm spending $3000 a year on preschool.  I don't think a cleaning service will run that much per year!  Plus I'll be bringing in more money.

Some of the companies we called were much higher.  The key was going to a smaller company who is more desperate for business.  Ours is a family run and operated company and they are fabulous.  We usually leave a tip or snacks for them and they do an even better job.

• Options
    imageMrsT1209:

I'm working from home for a half day because I have a doctor's appointment.

Today the cleaners came REALLY early and they are here while I am here.  I can't shower until they are done and I feel like a turd sitting here on the computer (even though I AM working!) while they clean my house. 

I prefer to live ignorantly believing the cleaning fairies come in when I'm not at home and clean. Big Smile

Oh, your former siggy pic makes so much more sense now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"