Alabama Babies
Options

Another PSA: diapers at Publix

In today's newspaper insert, Publix has a coupon for $3 off Pampers and another coupon for $3 off Huggies.

If you pair the Publix Huggies coupon with this printable coupon for another $3 off, it means you can get up to 156 diapers (depending on what size you get) for only $13. That's $6 off. Not bad!

Huggies coupon link: https://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?bt=wi&tqnm=zenrdtt71554255&o=63755&c=FB&p=Aymwca0C

The Publix coupon can be found in the Publix insert in the newspaper.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

Re: Another PSA: diapers at Publix

• Options
    I wish our Publix would hurry up and open.  I printed a lot of those $3.00 off coupons.  Kroger has a really good deal going on Huggies, too.
  • Options

imageSoon2BMrsWiley:
    I wish our Publix would hurry up and open.  I printed a lot of those $3.00 off coupons.  Kroger has a really good deal going on Huggies, too.

Me too!  Isn't it opening sometime in June?  It was originally May I thought.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagehamillm:

imageSoon2BMrsWiley:

Me too!  Isn't it opening sometime in June?  It was originally May I thought.

I can't find anything on it.  But someone called the clinic today and the Caller ID said Publix and it was an Auburn number...yipee!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"