2nd Trimester
Options

NBR - reccomend your cell! (verizon)

Good Morning Ladies!

I completely forgot I can upgrade my cell phone this month! Yay!

Just wondering what some other people have and if you like/love your phones!

I currently have the LG Env 3...

Any suggestions would be GREAT

TIA!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR - reccomend your cell! (verizon)

• Options
    I just got the Devour for my Birthday! (thanks DH) I LOVE IT! it has the motoblur software so its a smartphone I have all the apps available that the droid does but its sturdier(sp) and a little bit smaller
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Motorola Droid! Definitely! Best phone ever.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Rumor has it, they're getting ready to be able to offering the iPhone.  I'm not sure how much truth there is to it, but apparently AT&T isn't holding up their end of the exclusivity agreement and Verizon is next in line.  I love my iPhone and would highly recommend it.
  • Options

I have the ENv touch and I absolutely love it.

• Options

imageDaniLovesPink:
    Rumor has it, they're getting ready to be able to offering the iPhone.  I'm not sure how much truth there is to it, but apparently AT&T isn't holding up their end of the exclusivity agreement and Verizon is next in line.  I love my iPhone and would highly recommend it.

Nope Jobs is a jerk and has postponed the arrival date to verizon indefnitely... I was waiting for that and so was DH when they announced that I got what I have now (which is part of the android family)

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageDaniLovesPink:

Nope Jobs is a jerk and has postponed the arrival date to verizon indefnitely... I was waiting for that and so was DH when they announced that I got what I have now (which is part of the android family)

• Options
    The phone isn't terrible (Blackberry) but the service has steadily become worse in the last 8-10 years (verizon). We're thinking about switching this fall.
    Natural M/C-> 10/21/09

2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge
    Adrienne has read 16 books toward her goal of 80 books.
    hide
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    LMK613LMK613 member

i love verizon...it's the only service that works at my cabin & i've never dropped a call (and my brother who has an iphone drops them all the time!)

right now i have a Blackberry Curve...but I ordered the new Droid HTC Incredible a few weeks ago...and it STILL hasn't shipped (apparetnly it should ship in the next day or two...but we'll see)...i've her AMAZING things about the Incredible, so I hope it's worth the wait! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

If you can hold out wait till June that?s when they get their new phones till October. I can get a new phone June 3rd but an going to wait till the end of June so I can see all the new phones!!! However if nothing appeals I am going to go with the Droid everyone I know that has one LOVES it!!!!

• Options
    Droid (not the Eris).  Regular Droid has a pull out keyboard.  Other than having a super sensitive screen, I like it a lot.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks Everyone! =]
  • Options

I also have the Motorola Droid and really like it so far.

Just a little tip... I got it at Best Buy and was also able to renew my contract, make changes to my plan, etc.  But at BB, they just take the $100 (or whatever) off the price of the phone, where at a Verizon store you have to fill out paperwork and wait for a rebate. 

• Options
    imageRachel R:

I also have the Motorola Droid and really like it so far.

Just a little tip... I got it at Best Buy and was also able to renew my contract, make changes to my plan, etc.  But at BB, they just take the $100 (or whatever) off the price of the phone, where at a Verizon store you have to fill out paperwork and wait for a rebate. 

OH! thank you for that! Thats very important to me right now! ha I dont want to wait like 5 weeks to get my money back! 

• Options
    I have an iPhone and you'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead hand. It has become one with my hand. I don't think our providers up in Canada have the same service area issues that you guys south of the border have (or so I've heard). I've never had problems with service or dropped calls with my provider.
  • Options

I'm an iPhone girl, but I hear the Droids ar nice. I also have a job issued blackberry bold for work, but I basically only use it to keep my work calendar and answer work email.

The question I have for all of you ladies with other smartphones is, how do you listen to music and watch movies and stuff? As an iPhone user, the phone has become my life. In fact, I rarely even use it to make a call. It does so much, and with the thousands of apps available, I use it for everything!

How do other smartphones play into that? I couldn't imagine having to take a step back, but maybe they aren't a step back. I just don't know much about them.

• Options

The Incredible is nice.  DH has an origional Droid, and it has more weight to it and a slip out keyboard.  I think I prefer the keyboard on the Droid more, but they were out, and DH wanted the phone right there and then.  It's pretty much like an iPhone, you're gonna get a smeared screen w/o a keyboard.

All the Google and Android phones are nice really.  Being a programmer who specializes in MS applications, I won't touch something from Apple, so an iPhone was never on my must have list.

• Options

Looks like I am getting the Motorola Droid!

I was thinking of the Incredible for shear fact better camera...

BUT

The other one is buy one get one free.. and DH wants one.. lol  

• Options
    I LOOOOOVE my Motorola Droid!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"