January 2011 Moms
Options

Broke Down and Bought Clothes

I couldnt take it anymore!! Its soo hot here (80s&90s) and everything feels tight and uncomfortable. I didnt want to get maternity stuff, so I got some cotton capris, leggings, and a couple shirts. They feel sooo much better! I can already tell this will be a looong summer... Im already hot and miserable!
DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Broke Down and Bought Clothes

• Options
    Glad you feel better!  I'm definitely not even close to needing maternity clothes, but by dinner time, I'm so bloated and gross feeling.  Capris and tshirts are perfect!
  • Options
    I bought a few shirts- just a bit more flowy then what I have right now. feels good! Great new profile pic:)
    After 4 years of unexplained infertility, IF treatments and 3 losses we have our miracle baby! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bought a bella band - I'm not really showing, but I need some extra space with my pants, lol!
  • Options
    I bought a few things as well.  Capris, a few tank tops, and a tshirt or two.  Now I just need to find a cute pair of flats.  I couldn't wait either.
                      Well, we're on our way to 3 kids, 3 and under.
                        Set to welcome the craziness in April 2014!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"