Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Oh, to be 18 again...

We just got home from my moms house.  My little sister is having an "end of year, senior party".  They are all swimming and having a blast.  I wish I would have lived it up a little more during the summer between senior year and college. Now I am home early so my babies can nap. lol

Re: Oh, to be 18 again...

• Options
    No kidding. My lil bro just arrived in China to study the language for the summer. My lil sis has a concert lined up just about every weekend this summer. WTF was I doing during my summers? WORK. Something they've NEVER done. Ever. So odd how parents change their rules. Ugh.
  • Options
    Me too!! All I did was work.  My sister gets to go to Japan as her gift!  I got fvcking luggage and some cash for my gift! LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageHawaiiBrideGrm:
    No kidding. My lil bro just arrived in China to study the language for the summer. My lil sis has a concert lined up just about every weekend this summer. WTF was I doing during my summers? WORK. Something they've NEVER done. Ever. So odd how parents change their rules. Ugh.

Ditto!! I totally hear ya on this one.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I got the same gift. actually its a pretty terrible and traumatic story about my graduation luggage.

I got a card in the mail from my great aunt that said "Congrats and have fun in Cancun!" so I call my dad and ask him about it and he said that my cousin Haley was going to Cancun for graduation and she must have sent me the wrong card. I was bummed but I got over it. So probably 2 weeks later I walk downstairs the morning of graduation and I see a luggage set. I start freaking out like maybe my dad was just throwing me off, maybe he just wanted it to be a surprise so I look through all the pockets for tickets and there is nothing so I wait for my parents to say something when they come downstairs and......nothing....

I told my mom this story years later and she said, "that IS terrible." she apparently had no idea my aunt sent me that card. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (JBoF)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"