Houston Babies

light weight swaddling blankets

Hi lovelies.

Any good recommendations on light-weight swaddling blankets??  I have seen pictures of some that look like muslin....but I have never seen any to buy in a store.  I am about to go google but thought I'd ask for a rec here too.

TIA!

Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image

Re: light weight swaddling blankets

• Aiden & Anais (not sure if I spelled that correctly!) I was given them as a gift.  I think the more boutique type stores carry them.  Target carries them too, I think, but I have heard they are not as large as ones you can buy elsewhere.
  • LisaK2bLisaK2b member
    imagereadyforbaby:
    Aiden & Anais (not sure if I spelled that correctly!) I was given them as a gift.  I think the more boutique type stores carry them.  Target carries them too, I think, but I have heard they are not as large as ones you can buy elsewhere.
    type in Muslin blanket on Amazon.com
    Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • Loading the player...
  • Yup yup found the aden and anais.  I forgot I had heard about them before.  Maybe I'll try a few different - A&A, JJ cole....hhmm....shopping fun!

Thanks

Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image
  • mom2llmom2ll member

https://www.amazon.com/Anais-Cotton-Muslin-Swaddle-Jungle/dp/B002SW3B0O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1274819722&sr=8-2

These are a must have.  More than "just a blanket".  Great for keeping the sun off of summer babies,burp cloth, changing pad in a pinch, folds super small..  They rock...

• A&A all the way - nothing else even comes close
  • Tulips & Tutus in the Heights sells them individually. You can definitely use more than one, but it's nice to not have to buy a full pack if you don't want. They are my go-to gift for baby showers!
  • We bought 2 of the Sozo ones from BRU.  They are pretty lightweight, but they worked great for us because C was so big.  By the time I'd spent money on them I didn't want to fork over $$ on more blankets since he was getting to the point of not being swaddled.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"