D.C. Area Babies
Options

planning (or curious about) natural birth options?

For years I have been requesting a community board on the Bump dedicated to discussion of natural birth options. I know others have as well. I finally got a response from Nest Anni today!

If enough people request the board, they will create it! If you'd like to see such a board (or even if you don't care but would like to support those of us who do!), please shoot a quick email to community@thebump.com requesting a natural birth options board. It would really mean a lot to many Nesties!

This couldn't come at a better time since our daily check-ins on the third trimester board have been sporadic at best and we currently lack a moderator since our last recently had her baby.

Thanks ladies!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: planning (or curious about) natural birth options?

• Options
    Done!  Have you posted this on other boards, too?  I'd post on some Nestie boards as well.
  • Options
    Just got an e-mail saying it now exists!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JKM416JKM416 member
    I would send one, but the other post says I don't need to anymore.  I'll have to check it out.  Both my births were unmedicated, but I hadn't really planned one way or the other, so I wasn't very prepared.  If we have #3, I want to have more tools at my disposal than just hanging onto the bed rail for dear life and screaming silently in my head (because I was afraid that if I opened my mouth, I was going to throw up)  :)  Thanks for the heads-up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"