Preemies

Five years ago...three preemies later...

ayramayram member
Five years ago today, I was in the hospital, being surprised by our first child, at 33 weeks.  Since then, we've had another preemie at 31 weeks, a full term baby and now are in the NICU again with a 27 weeker..  What a crazy five years!  But we have been so blessed by four beautiful boys, and support from so many people!  Having been through this experience makes me want to help others in any way that I can.  And thanks to all of you for your supportive comments and advice!!
Mom to 4 boys under age 6 Evan, Darren, Liam & Isaac

Re: Five years ago...three preemies later...

• Wow 4 boys!! Congrats! I'm sorry you are back in the NICU but hopefully he will be out soon and you can enjoy your 4 boys at home!
  • Congratulations on your new arrival and all the best!
  • Loading the player...
  • I completely understand. Today my second child turns 6, and all of my children were preemies. Luckly they were not that early. My first 2, girls, both born during their 35 week, where healthly and came home with me, no NICU stay. My Son, was born during his 34 weeks, and had a 12 day stay. And we are now on day 8 of our NICU stay with our 3rd daughter who was born at 34 weeks 3 days, on May 19th. All she has to do is learn to drink from the bottle and she can come home.

After 4, I am done. They doctors told me that I shouldn't get pregnant again.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"