Houston Babies
Options

FF Moms: Target and formula checks

If you redeem formula checks at Target, do you redeem more than 1 check at a time?

The cashier and the "roaming head cashier" told me it was one coupon per container of formula. Every other time, I've used as many as I had up to the purchase price for each container with no issues. I pressed and they let me have it "this time."

The woman in front of me was also buying formula and they only let her redeem one check per container, too.

Re: FF Moms: Target and formula checks

• Options

I was never able to use more than one at a time.  I could use a coupon and check though, but not two checks.

I have a $2 Similac coupon if that's what you are using

• Options
    imagekat.in.the.hat:

I was never able to use more than one at a time.  I could use a coupon and check though, but not two checks.

ditto

The check also states that you can only use 1 per container.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagekat.in.the.hat:

ditto

The check also states that you can only use 1 per container.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yep, I am using Similac!

Well, I feel a dumb. I never noticed the requirement on the check... but it's right there at the very bottom Embarrassed

• Options
    I have the same coupon.  If you email/PM me your address I'll mail it out.  It's sitting on my desk right now.
  • Options

imagekreeper611:
    I have the same coupon.  If you email/PM me your address I'll mail it out.  It's sitting on my desk right now.

this

• Options
    imagekat.in.the.hat:

imagekreeper611:

this

Thanks, guys! You have PMs!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"