New to The Bump
Options

I'm new to the bump and due in November

Hi,

I'm 36 years old and a first time mom-to-be. DH and I are expecting our honeymoon baby in November just 1 day shy of our 9 months of being married. This is both our first baby.

We just built a new house and are now planning everything for baby.

I wanted to join the bump because I see so much support and advice and most of it makes me not feel so alone throughout this process even though I have a very devoted husband. He just can only do so much! Wink

Don't hump it, Love it! 

Happily married since Feb 2010, Sweet DD born Oct 2010, 39 years old, blocked tube, low . 09 AMH and high 21 FSH

It's not him, it's me!

September 2013 failed IUI - left blocked tube

November 2013 IVF - premature ovulation converted to IUI 

December 2013 "We were <are> on a break!!!" ~ Friends homage

November 2013 protocol: Menopur, Gonal-f RFF Pen 900, Ganirelix 250mcg, baby Asprin, Gonal-f RFF Pen 300, Z Pak, Novarel, Progestrone in Sesame Oil

Re: I'm new to the bump and due in November

• Options

Wow congratulations!!! You are having quite the year, that's fantastic Yes

I'm new to the Bump, stopped the DepoProvera shot in January and this is the first month of TTC officially. I've been married almost 4 years to one of my high school sweethearts that I reconnected with 8 years later!

I'm a bird.
  • Options
    Welcome! November mama here, too.  :)
    A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"