High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

xp: i'm home!!!

all went well with my u/s today and my teeny tiny cervix is holding steady. the babies are getting nice and big, they said they are both close to 4.5. lbs.i am staying with my parents for a week or so because my dr was wary of me going up and down the stairs until after 34 weeks and we don't have a full bathroom on the first floor. but it's great to be here. i get to see mh every day and my doggies!so my next big goal is 36 weeks, which is so close! 
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: xp: i'm home!!!

• Options
    Congrats!  Enjoy being home!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    That's such great news!!  There really is no place like home (even if it's your parent's home!!)  Congratulations!!  36 weeks here you come!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Enjoy!

Blocked tubes due to ruptured appendix
    IVF#1 Ectopic - tube removed; FET#1 CP; IVF#2 BFP!
    Beta#1 13dpo 115; Beta#2 15dpo 248; Beta #3 20dpo 2215 U/S#1 6w1d HR 99; U/S#2 8w HR 165; U/S#3 10w HR 176 and moving all around!
    Bedrest at 28 weeks due to preterm labor; released to modified bedrest at 34 weeks; released to full activity at 37 weeks
    BabyNantucket born at 37 weeks 4 days 7lbs8oz 19in

Success is getting up just one more time than you fall down.

• Options
    You are sooo close to your goal!  Yeah!  I'm glad you are home....cook babies cook!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"