Illinois Babies
Options

Day Care in Deerfield?

My Husband and I live 20 miles North of Deerfield where we work, should we look for day care near home or near work?

If you think near work is best, do you have a recommendation for a day care in Deerfield?

Re: Day Care in Deerfield?

• Options
    Since you are both there I say near work, I would check out Bright Horizons, I think there are two in Deerfied, one I know is onsight at Walgreens but that doesn't mean you have to work for Walgreens.  GL!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    Shell24Shell24 member

I used to work at Hewitt.  There is a Minee Subee daycare right on Milwaukee, by the Mariott.  A lot of Hewitt employees used them.  It's technically Lincolnshire there, but close.  Whatever you do, don't go there.  They were cited many times and an employee killed a 16 month old boy last January.  I'm not even sure if that location is still open. 

You should definitely ask for recommendations from people you work with.

If you have a daycare near your home, your child will be in the car less.  However, if you're ever running late and nearing pickup time, a daycare ner your work will be more convenient.  Also, if it's near your work you can possibly go nurse at lunchtime (if you're planning on nursing) or just pop in if you're missing your LO. 

Good luck choosing a place...it's not easy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"