D.C. Area Babies
Options

Joovey Sit and Stand.....

Anyone have one of these? Do you recommend it? We are looking for a double stroller but at this point I think a sit and stand works best for us. Someone mentioned this one to me and I just wanted to see what opinions were out there.....
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Joovey Sit and Stand.....

• Options
    We have the ultralight version - bought it at Great Beginnings where they had both styles to try out.  I liked ti best out of the sit and stands which we knew we wanted due to Maggie not wanting to stay in a stroller at all.  I really like it and we use it all the time now for parks etc.  Maggie will sit in the back or stand for short periods of time but I doubt I would get her to stay in a stroller seat for any longer.
  • Options
    We have the BabyTrend LX  (or whatever the new model is called, with two full seats, one removable to make a sit-n-stand).  You are welcome to borrow it if you want to try it out!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really like mine, it's very light and folds down small. It's much smaller than the stroller the pp mentioned. The only downside is that the toddler has to stand if you put an infant seat in it. 
    Married 7.9.05
    DD1 9.24.06
    DS 7.1.08
    twins due 9.7.11 lost twin A at
    DD2 4.7.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"