Single Parents
Options

DD?

Was there a DD?? Or am I going insane?? Maybe both:) (and I am not talking about the wack job that "didnt" post crap last night.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DD?

• Options

Yep the vent* was DD...girl wants not to put BF on the BC b/c she wants to go to the coast guard and not allow his mother to to have guardianship b/c she was her mother to have the guardianship while she's away.

I think when I told her to think about adoption is why she DD'd. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    ah yes.... I remember now. I commented on it. gosh I hate DDs
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Grrr! I'm so mad I missed it!!
  • Options
    imageInternetExplorer:

That post was bizarre. Weird-0.

But I don't think she'd be able to do adoption w/o the BF consent, and that's where the  BF's mom would get involved!... 

The whole post really spanks of "i don'treally want the baby but you can't have the baby either."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagesweetie0228:
    imageInternetExplorer:

That post was bizarre. Weird-0.

But I don't think she'd be able to do adoption w/o the BF consent, and that's where the  BF's mom would get involved!... 

The whole post really spanks of "i don'treally want the baby but you can't have the baby either."

That and "I am way too young and immature to have a baby and probably shouldn't have been doing the deed with a jerk".

• Options

"That and "I am way too young and immature to have a baby and probably shouldn't have been doing the deed with a jerk"."

To be fair, she is not alone in this.  Her post was a reaction to her fears and assumptions/misinformation.  She, like many others who were once in a similar spot, may become a great mother.
  • Options
    I'm new to this.. so what's DD stand for?
  • Options

imageNSelchert:
    I'm new to this.. so what's DD stand for?

Dirty Delete

When someone deletes because they don't like the responses they are getting from people.

• Options

imageBostonGayGal:

"That and "I am way too young and immature to have a baby and probably shouldn't have been doing the deed with a jerk"."

To be fair, she is not alone in this.  Her post was a reaction to her fears and assumptions/misinformation.  She, like many others who were once in a similar spot, may become a great mother.

Oh absolutely. I know many fantastic mothers that started as young and immature as she seems to be. However, it does add a whole new layer of immaturity when you are trying to do what she was talking about doing.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"