Pregnant after 35
Options

Weekly check in - Sorry!!

Hi ladies!!  I'm so sorry, I missed the weekly check in and weekly congrats posts last week.  I was out of town for work and my days were so full I barely had time to eat; in addition, there were multiple co-workers looking at my screen all day so it was impossible to find a point where I could sneak into the Bump.  And my weekend was also pretty busy with a birthday party and a wedding and then catching up on work I couldn't get done because of my full week of meetings last week!!  LOL

Anyway, it didn't seem to make sense to me to do a check in today and then another on Thursday so I thought I'd just wait and do the regular Thursday posts.

I'm sorry again for missing it but I hope you all had a terrific week and weekend!!  I'm looking forward to catching up on all I missed last week!

Eleanor Paige, born 3/27/08 Noah Christopher, born 10/2/10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly check in - Sorry!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"