Single Parents
Options

It's kind of bittersweet.

Douche has not contacted me to see how Mia is doing is like ... 3 months.

It's bitter because I don't understand what goes on in his head. If he hasn't even met her, why the hell are you not keeping up with me on her status, ya know?

It's sweet because it's just one less thing I have to worry about 'Is he gonna text me is he gonna call me or message me?' And I can just breath without walking on eggshells.

But overall, he is just a douche anyways.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's kind of bittersweet.

• Options
    i totaly understand the bitter and the sweet of it. LO's dad has contacted me since end of march.
  • Options

Lol well at least I know I'm not alone on that feeling about it.

I mean seriously, how could you not care? You have to be really cold hearted, oh wait he is already.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think the same thing everyday. My douche had the nerve to update his FB with "relaxing at the lake on my afternoon off" when that time could have been spent with our son...doesn't he miss him or anything? I just don't get it....But, then, again, I don' t want him near the baby - he doesn't deserve DS's smiles and love...you have to earn that. DS has a father but not a daddy..never thought this would happen to us...
  • Options
    Alyssa's dad never once contacted us to see how she was...and he lived less than a mile away and NEVER saw her until she was 3.  I know how you feel but at the end of the day, you are better off!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    mrgnmrgn member
    I get that. Sometimes I wish I was in a situation like you where I didn't have to worry/put up with DB. But other times I'm grateful he's making some effort. I think, no matter the situation you're in as a single parent, it's bitter sweet!
  • Options
    I totally understand but Javier is a first class douche. Just be glad he isn't bugging you-you can move on and be the best parent to Mia without his bull.
  • Options
    I have to admit, I think I kinda preferred my situation, my poor brother has had an awful time with my nephews mom.  Spent well over $50k fighting to keep custody that she gave up.  With DB being deceased, even though we don't get social security, I believe we may be better off.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Photobucket
  • Options

imageachase123:
    I totally understand but Javier is a first class douche. Just be glad he isn't bugging you-you can move on and be the best parent to Mia without his bull.

lmao.Right Hug

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"