North Dakota Babies
Options

Hanneke

Re: Hanneke

• Options

Yeah, I'm doing way better then last Friday. I really had a "melt-down-day" (loads of sleeping and crying), which was probably just the stress of all the extra tests I had done coming out.

We had a wonderful day today. Slept till 8.30, had breakfast, slept some more till 11.30, got dressed, had lunch and had a wonderful 70 mins (!) walk in the park near our house. Got home, slept for an hour, sat in the garden and even worked in the garden a bit of clipping of some bushes, nothing really heavy of course.

DH is just great, making breakfast & dinner....We've just watched 2 episodes of House and are now getting ready for bed (its 10.30pm here). Unfortunately, still no signs of the baby coming anytime soon. But I can call my midwife on the emergency cell, tomorrow morning between 9-10am for a "stripping" appointment, so I'll let you girls know how it goes. Hopefully it will get things started.

Its Whitmonday (a national Holiday in Holland) tomorrow, so DH will be home to hold my hand during the stripping.

Thanks for thinking of me, and I'll keep you posted!

• Options
    I don't know.  All of that sleeping can be a sign.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been checking in all weekend hoping for an update from you!  Sorry to hear there are no big signs of progress yet, but I'm glad you had a nice weekend, & it's great that you're getting lots of rest!  I hope the membrane stripping goes well tomorrow & gets things moving.  Lots of :::labor dust:::.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"