Health & Exercise
Options

30 DS mom's (those who have completed it)

Once you completed the 30 Day Shred, did you restart it and get even more results? Weight loss? inches? toned?

I did the whole thing, had great results and then stopped working out since I returned to work. I've managed to keep the weight off and lost additional pounds since completeling the shred. 

I'm thinking about restarting it b/c I want to tone up a bit more before a few weddings this summer, but don't really want to shed anymore pounds.

Thoughts?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 30 DS mom's (those who have completed it)

• Options
    I started it, then lately have been really bad with keeping up, so I am thinking of starting it all over again and doing it for the 30 days straight.  In your situation, I would probably recommend maybe upping the weight with your hand weights and maybe sneaking in a couplre more reps here and there.  Also, keep your calories stable and eat lots of protein, so you dont lose anymore additonal weight.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I got bored of the 30 DS after a while so I ended up buying a few of Jillian Michael's other DVDs. Now I alternate between the "Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism" DVD, and "No More Trouble Zones". The first is a cardio DVD and the second is strength training. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"