North Florida Babies

Anyone in Tallahassee??

Hi everyone! This is the "local" board the site put me on, but we're in Tally, not Jax. We just moved a week ago & the day after found out I was pregnant :) Anyone have advice on what dr to go with??

DS1- Jan 2011
DS2- Sept 2012
M/C- Sept 2011

2u2!

Re: Anyone in Tallahassee??

• I am, or rather just south of it. I work in Tallahassee.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm not in Tallahassee, but wanted to say welcome and congrats on your BFP!!
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you!!! :)

DS1- Jan 2011
    DS2- Sept 2012
    M/C- Sept 2011

2u2!
  • Congrats! I'm not in Tallahassee either, but had to tell you that. Oh, and welcome!
  • I meant to add, I use North Florida Womens care. They delivered all 3 of my other  lo's
  • Thank you guys! Yeah, I'm going with them too. Dr. Friall & McKinnie were highly recommended. I've had one appt (today) & they gave me the 1st ultrasound pic!!! I'm so excited :)
    DS1- Jan 2011
    DS2- Sept 2012
    M/C- Sept 2011

2u2!
  • Jealous lol! I have my orientation next week, then my first appointment in July. I can't wait for my first u/s. Mckinnie delivered my youngest one.
  • Hi! Sorry this is late but I'm in Tallahassee as well. I started out using N. FL. Women's care but had to switch because of insurance issues but I really loved them. Wish I could've stayed with them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am in Tallahassee! We are using Dr Dixon at NFWC. I've had three appts there so far and have been nothing but happy with the entire staff there!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just do what I did & sweetly mention how you can't wait for a visual of the little one & see what happens lol.....

I'm really nervous because I haven't really told anyone (a few here & there) because I want to wait until after the 1st MD appt, which isn't until July & its making me crazy! I just want to know everything is okay so I can tell the whole world!! Ugh, patience is a virtue.

DS1- Jan 2011
    DS2- Sept 2012
    M/C- Sept 2011

2u2!
  • imagen0legirl:

I am in Tallahassee! We are using Dr Dixon at NFWC. I've had three appts there so far and have been nothing but happy with the entire staff there!

Yeah, everyone seems really well organized & knowledgeable so I feel like I'm in good hands so far, even though I only did orientation & an u/s. I feel kinda weird though because I haven't told anyone at work but I could eaaaasillllly be caught at NFWC by a coworker (I work in the same bldg) & it would be out of the bag!

DS1- Jan 2011
    DS2- Sept 2012
    M/C- Sept 2011

2u2!
  • Hi everyone I am in tally as well. And likewise I also have Dr Mckinnie. I just went in last week for orientation to find I am 7 weeks (or 8 now) very excited!
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    By lilenatalem at 2012-01-28 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!!! I have yet to meet her, but you'll like orientation- they just give you a bunch of useful information & samples & stuff. Everyone's really sweet too. Good luck :)
    DS1- Jan 2011
    DS2- Sept 2012
    M/C- Sept 2011

2u2!
  • Congrats!  I used NFWC, and couldn't have been happier.  McAlpine was my doctor (loved him!) but Dr. Dixon delivered my LO and did a fantastic job handling my last minute emergency delivery (I had a placental abruption.)  I've heard great things about Friall and McKinney too. 
  • Hello everyone!  I'm a little late on this post, but I'm in Tally as well.  I am at NFWC and am using Dr. McAlpine.  I've really enjoyed him so far.  One of my girlfriends had Dr. McKinnie and LOVED her!  They all are really nice and patient and understanding there, which for me is super important since this is my first. 

Congrats!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"