Nevada Babies

Looking for Friends..

Im looking for some mommy friends as all my so called friends have dissapeared when they found out I'm pregnant. I guess that goes to show how flakey Vegas people really are. So if your looking for friends too..talk to you soon Big Smile

Re: Looking for Friends..

• congrats on your BFP. :)
  • hello...my name is glennie and im also expecting...in a weird way some of my friends have also disapperaed and i guess it wuld b nice to talk to someone that is going through this too u know...how far along are u?

• Loading the player...
  • Hello..Well the bump says 12 weeks..doctors says 13 weeks. All I know is I love being pregnant. What part of Vegas to do stay in?
  • Hey Sara! My name is Amber. I am a 24 year old single mom of a 9 month old beautiful baby girl. I just moved back to Vegas from living in SC for two years. I kinda lost touch with all of my friends here so I am also looking for some "Mommy Friends" I dont know if you have a facebook but you can get ahold of me anytime on there. ( Amber Lee Russell (Van Dusen) )  I am not on the bump too much. I sure hope to hear from you soon! :)
  • Hey Amber. I tried looking for you but couldnt find you. Try looking for me. Sara Savino   :D

• I agree with the PP on mommyandmewest.org

I am also a member and have made some fabulous friends through this! GL!  Congrats on your pregnancy!

• Hiya ladies. My name is Elissa and I am 18 weeks along, due in November. We just found out it was a girl. I live in N. Las Vegas and am a teacher. I have 1 daughter and 4 stepchildren. 1 lives with us and my poor hubby is surrounded by girls. How are you all feeling?
  • Well I moved here a year ago and has a slow progress on making friends back then. Now that I am pregnant basically its worse lol I have non. Its a sad world here in Las Vegas for the pregnant lady!
  • Also look into https://www.vegasmommies.com/  It's a great community that's FREE to join, there are frequent activities and the members are great if you're a first time mom or a 5th time mom, there's something there for everyone.
  • Hi I'm Alison I am 30 and 17 weeks preg and I am so desperately looking for local mommy friends. 
  • Hi I'm Alison I am 30 and 17 weeks preg and I am so desperately looking for local mommy friends. I am also new to this board as of today :)
  • Nice to meet you I'm having a December baby as well. what hospital are you delivering at?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"