Single Parents
Options

(RP from 6-12) just for fun...which celebrities..

What celebrities do you hate?

I want to stomp on Johnny Depp's face, he annoys me so much.

Tyra also drives me mad. Oprah too.

Go!

Re: (RP from 6-12) just for fun...which celebrities..

• Options

HATE HER!! She's the worst actress on the planet! Which sucks because I loved the Twilight books and she ruined the movies for me. :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I would stomp on your face if you so much as laid a finger on my man Johnny.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageBostonGayGal:

& I have to agree with this. I love Mr. Depp!

• Options
    imageBostonGayGal:

Yea, I have been a fan since his 21 Jump Street days so I have to agree... Johnny is the man.  :)  (that he turned into one of my favorite pirates too was just a bonus Wink)

I really hate Sarah Jessica Parker and Sarah Michelle Gellar

• Options
    I HATE Helen Hunt...I have no reason to but she gives me the willies..so weird...
  • Options
    Lindsey Lohan!!! I wish she would go to jail already. She is a spolied brat that is going to end up killing herself. I am so tired of hearing of her latest brushes with the law!!
  • Options
    mrgnmrgn member
    Paris Hilton... or any of those other dumb biitches.
  • Options
    I hate Johnny Depp also! His face scares me and I know so many people think hes super sexy but I just dont see it.
  • Options
    I can't believe anyone let alone two people hate Johnny Depp. He is an amazing actor. Now everyone else I can agree with... except Elen. I think my top two mentioned were Lindsey and Oprah.
  • Options
    I do not care for Oprah - so overrated.  Also, anyone who is famous simply for being rich and spoiled - Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, Nicole Ritchie, etc.  Wanda Sykes' voice gets on my last nerve.  Lastly, why do so many women find Daniel Craig attractive (the last James Bond)?  I don't see that one at all...
  • Options

I'm not a big fan of Sarah Michelle Gellar either, which means in order to see my beloved James Marsters I have to tolerate her on Buffy ;).

I think all the ones I hate have already been listed, with the exception of Perez Hilton, who drives me mad for the same reason as the celebutantes he crucifies and idolizes all at once.

Also, add me to Johnny Depp's security detail with BGG and company. And Jocelyn, who was the second pic in your post? I'm probably way out of touch with pop culture if I don't know. 

ETA: James Marsters apparently proposed to his 24-year-old gf today. A moment of silence, everyone. 

• Options
    imageladyaylena:
    imageBostonGayGal:

Yea, I have been a fan since his 21 Jump Street days so I have to agree... Johnny is the man.  :)  (that he turned into one of my favorite pirates too was just a bonus Wink)

I really hate Sarah Jessica Parker and Sarah Michelle Gellar

I have to agree about Sarah Jessica Parker, I don't like her.

And I really cannot stand Katie Perry! I know a lot of people like her but I find her annoying.

• Options
    I'm sorry but I hate hate hate Johnny Depp also. Can't stand Brad Pitt either. I'm not sure if there are any females I can't stand
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image
  • Options

I'm late on this one but I absolutely CANNOT stand Tom Cruise...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"