Military Families

Getting to Know You - retry

2»

Re: Getting to Know You - retry

• 1.  Jill

2.  1 daughter named Katherine and one baby on the way.

3.  DH is Navy

3.  DH graduated from USNA in '02.  So he has been active duty for 8 years but was a midshipman for 4 years prior to that.  So 12 years total I guess.  We have been married for nearly 7 years.

4.  Patuxent River, Maryland

5.  I am a school counselor.

6.  I am very very good at tying a knot in my mouth with a cherry stem :).

• First Name:  AmyChildren: My first baby is due June 16th- girl- MyleeService: My husband is in the USMCHow long you have been in the military- my husband has been in for 11 years and we have been together 4 years (married 1 year)Where you are stationed- Jacksonville, NCWhat do you do (this helps if we need a SME)- My husband works with the Osprey and I teach 6th grade math and scienceOne cool funky fact about YOU- I love to scuba dive :-)
  • Loading the player...
    1. Sarah 
    2. Connor, 10 months old
    3. Army
    4. My husband has been in for almost 7 years, we have been married for 3
    5. Ft Riley, KS..yuck!
    6. I stay at home right now, but have a degree in community health. I want to go to nursing school  soon too! 
    7. Im a twin!
  • 1. First Name (only if you want to) Samantha

2. Number of Children, their names (again only if you want) and ages: First one on the way! Sydney Olivia

3. Service affiliation: DH is AD Army

4. How long you have been in the military: He's been in for almost 2 years

5. Where you are stationed: Camp Casey, South Korea

6. What do you do (this helps if we need a SME): SAHW right now, two classes away from my BS in Psychology

7. One cool funky fact about YOU: I have memorized "Alice's Adventures In Wonderland" word-for-word. Yes, I've read the book enough to memorize it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  

1. First Name (only if you want to): Meredith
    2. Number of Children, their names (again only if you want) and ages: 1, Nathan, 4 months
    3. Service affiliation: Army NG
    4. How long you have been in the military: DH was AD Army for 2 years, and has been Army NG for 6.
    5. Where you are stationed: No station, NG
    6. What do you do: SAHM
    7. One cool funky fact about YOU: I don't know... I am not very cool.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  •  

1. First Name (only if you want to) Maggi
    2. Number of Children, their names (again only if you want) and ages Joey, 7 months
    3. Service affiliation Army National Guard (husband)
    4. How long you have been in the military husband for 5 years
    5. Where you are stationed @ home in MN, but wil be going to Ft. Rucker in 4 months for flight school
    6. What do you do (this helps if we need a SME) i work for a large shipping company
    7. One cool funky fact about YOU I tap dance!
    imageimage
    1. First Name (only if you want to) Trista
    2. Number of Children, their names (again only if you want) and ages Brylee, almost 6 weeks.
    3. Service affiliation DH - Air Force
    4. How long you have been in the military 7 years down, 13 to go!
    5. Where you are stationed North Dakota
    6. What do you do (this helps if we need a SME) I was a DoD Civilian on base, now I'm a SAHM!
    7. One cool funky fact about YOU I've been playing guitar for about 16 years now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ladyceeladycee member

1) First Name (only if you want to) - Callie

2) Number of Children, their names (again only if you want) and ages - None yet, still waiting

3) Service affiliation -   FI is USAF

4) How long you have been in the military -   FI has been in 6 years 

5) Where you are stationed - Whiteman AFB, MO

6) What do you do (this helps if we need a SME) - I work in Juvenile Corrections for the state

7) One cool funky fact about YOU - I can make my eyelashes twitch

Lilypie - (MLGF)Lilypie - (yERV)
      Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• 1. First Name (only if you want to) Heather

2. Number of Children, their names (again only if you want) and ages 1-Kailee my SD-3 1/2 years (will be 4 in september)

3. Service affiliation MN army national guard-cav

4. How long you have been in the military Fiancee has been serving for almost 7 years..been together almost 1 year

5. Where you are stationed Minnesota

6. What do you do (this helps if we need a SME) Cna, i have worked in the same nursing home for 3 years now :) love my job!!

7. One cool funky fact about YOU I currently have 6 tattoos and 11 piercings and plan to have 2 more tats done in the next few months

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"