Pregnant after 35
Options

xp from 1st tri: update

Hi ladies, well we got the dreaded phone call yesterday afternoon and it was the worst possible news. I had prayed that if there was something really bad that I'd prefer for it to be the worst so that a decision would be made for us and that is exactly what happened. 

Everything happens for a reason and I don't know what that reason is, in my world only God does and I'm ok with that. I'm not angry, I know eventually everything will be back to normal.  

Thank you all so much for your support during this difficult time.

TIA!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Angel Baby - 5/22/2010 @ 13 weeks. Always in our hearts.

Re: xp from 1st tri: update

• Options
    I'm so sorry your results were not what you hoped.
  • Options
    so, so sorry. thoughts and prayers to you
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh I hate reading this!!  I am so sorry!!  Many many prayers coming your way!  Hope to see you around here again soon!
  • Options

Oh I'm so very sorry.  With previous preg., I got a devastating call after CVS too, so I know how horrible & painful that is.  Devastating.  And I just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you, and I know that it hurts, and I wish you all the strength in the world to get through this.  

And my story's in my sig., but basically, about 6 months after our tragic loss, we got preg. again, and now I'm due in a few weeks.  I still grieve over the loss of our first baby girl, though, and I think about that pregnancy often. 

I think the best advice I got from a friend was this-- it's okay to feel however you're feeling--don't worry about what other people think or try to live up to some expectation of how you should be acting, just take care of yourself.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"