Military Families
Options

rough day

DH just left for Afghanistan today... Just trying to keep it together.

Re: rough day

• Options
    I'll be right there with you in 3 weeks or so
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Quick note, its safest not to say where your DH has deployed to and when since this is a public forum. :) 

Anyway, I'm sure this is going to be hard, especially while expecting. Just try not to stress over it too much, isn't good for you or baby :) I've been through my share of deployments but never while expecting, I imagine its more emotionally rough. Good Luck during this process.

New little one arriving in June 2015!
    No fertility care this time, and post cancer treatment! Hooray!
    Total Thyroidectomy for Papillary Thyroid Cancer in 2013
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2004. 
    Kaylin Rose conceived in 2010 by IUI, DOB January 01, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageksnyder06:

Quick note, its safest not to say where your DH has deployed to and when since this is a public forum. :) 

Last time I checked, saying the country is not an issue. It's not as though she gave his unit or name or anything. Heck, a lot of the unit pages on facebook give more info than OP did.

OP - My husband left for Iraq when I was about 14 weeks pregnant. Hugs for you!

• Options
    imagemadameprimm:
    imageksnyder06:

Last time I checked, saying the country is not an issue. It's not as though she gave his unit or name or anything. Heck, a lot of the unit pages on facebook give more info than OP did.

OP - My husband left for Iraq when I was about 14 weeks pregnant. Hugs for you!

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/24777096.aspx

Once he is there THEN you can say where he is. But I doubt he's already there. Better safe than sorry.

30 Rock Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    imageLemonLover33:

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/24777096.aspx

Once he is there THEN you can say where he is. But I doubt he's already there. Better safe than sorry.

Yeah I don't see that specified on there, but ok sure. Agreed to the bold part though.

• Options

I feel you.  :( DH deployed to Afghan when i was 37 weeks.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"