Military Families
Options

Hello fellow moms/moms-to-be :)

DH and I recently found out we're expecting our first baby. We're due in January and I can't wait. My husbands active duty air force so I'm a bit nervous about us being in Alaska while the family is all back east in PA/NJ. Hopeful we'll manage without the help though :)

Just wanna wish those that are pregnant a very happy and healthy 9 months :) 

New little one arriving in June 2015!
No fertility care this time, and post cancer treatment! Hooray!
Total Thyroidectomy for Papillary Thyroid Cancer in 2013
BabyFetus Ticker
Diagnosed with PCOS in 2004. 
Kaylin Rose conceived in 2010 by IUI, DOB January 01, 2011
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hello fellow moms/moms-to-be :)

• Options
    Welcome to the Military Family board! My husband is also active duty AF. We're at Vance AFB in Oklahoma with our little girl who is 3 weeks old. Congratulations on your little one on the way! Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly!
    image Mommy to Anna Grace, born 4/25/2010 Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • Options

hey there!

My DH is also active duty AF and we are stationed OCONUS as well- though in Japan.  Our families are in NY/MD so I completely understand what you are going through.  I think you will find that a lot of great women in your squardon will help you out.  Also- if you can join one of the women's clubs I would highly recommend doing it- I have met some fantastic people that way and I think when you live OCONUS everyone really goes out of their way to be more like your family.  Goodluck!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hello!  Congratulations!!!  My DH is AD Coast Guard and we are stationed in Alaska as well!  Our families are back east in CT so I know how you are feeling, our little girl is due in August.  How are you liking Alaska?  How long have you been stationed there?

• Options

I actually got lucky and one of my husbands troops is expecting a new baby and his wife is one of my close friends. So she's been a huge help!! Its great since we're very close together in due dates, we're keeping each other in check during the pregnancy :)

I love Alaska, at first I hated it cause we came from our last base near SLC, Utah and here theres not much to do. I love the nature and calm environment of here though. Been here since 2008.. :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    i know how to get tickers but how do i get the pictures that say due in january etc? i cant find them!
  • Options

imagekrista613:
    i know how to get tickers but how do i get the pictures that say due in january etc? i cant find them!

https://pregnant.thebump.com/extras/the-bump-community-extras/articles/the-bump-badges.aspx

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

welcome to the boards! I bet you will do just fine :) we military wives are tough stuff!

BTW, congrats on the pregnancy! I got pregnant dealing with PCOS as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"