Military Families
Options

anyone else get pregnant over R&R

My hubby was home last month for his R&R and SURPRISE, he got me pregnant. We had decided to leave it up to nature and my fertility friend said I wasn't fertile the whole time he was here. Got to love having irregular cycles though, that makes fertility friend not as accurate :)... so a few days after he left, took a test and got an immediate "pregnant"

Re: anyone else get pregnant over R&R

• Options
    My now 10 month old was a result of a very good R&R, LOL!!! 
  • Options
    Not on R&R, but it happened sometime the first week he returned from his tour.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Our now 1 year old son was an R&R gift! When we did the math we got pregnant within the last two days he was here. We are planning to try again during R&R in his upcoming deployment. 

• Options

lol congrats on your r and r baby!  I have many friends that have similar stories.  i got pregnant rigth before he left for deployment.  we had been trying and i didn't think it would happen so quickly but it did! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Not R&R, but I got KU around two weeks after he came home from deployment.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DH came home for R&R about 6 months into the deployment, and I was 7 1/2 weeks pregnant when I picked him up from the airport.  Does that count?
  • Options
    yup, our DD is an R&R baby. We were trying and knew we had a good chance, since we were using Fertility friend. We found out the night before he went back. Our plan was if it was too early to test before he went back. I would only test when he called, so we could find out together. Congrats.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagekdodge423:

imageleslie13510:
    DH came home for R&R about 6 months into the deployment, and I was 7 1/2 weeks pregnant when I picked him up from the airport.  Does that count?

Whore.

:)

::waggles eyebrows at dodge::

You know you like it.

• Options
    My 2 year old is a result of Boot Leave, so I know how you feel. Congrats!
  • Options
    I dont think I will be, Ill be giving birth during R&R.  Found an aweomse onsie that said "Im the present Daddy gave Mommy before he deployed."  Too perfect!!
  • Options

I wanted one of those t-shirts that say "guess when he got home from deployment!" But since I am double huge it didn't seem as cool lol

I got preggers during the brief month he was home from his 2nd deployment before he left for school out of state. Lucky timing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    I was the result of R&R, but my babies took a little bit of trying..
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image image Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    I am currently preggo with our R&R miracle baby! :)  We had been trying before he left and nothing happened but I guess he was home during the right two weeks in January because I got a big POSITIVE about 2 weeks after he left!
  • Options
    Nope, we failed on R&R in February and will revisit in August when he's home. Congratulations on your great surprise news!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
    221_-6_Little Charlotte is.png" alt="baby" border="0" />
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"