South Jersey Babies
Options

Moving to South Jersey.....

Hello ladies!

I live in CA now but we are moving to South Jersey in September. I don't know when and where to start looking for daycare.

We are looking to move to Deptford and I'll be working in Cherry Hill. Do you ladies have any suggestions??

TIA 

P.S I don't know the area only been there once Tongue Tied

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Moving to South Jersey.....

• Options
    That's quite a move!  Sounds like an adventure.  I really just wanted to say welcome....I don't have any recommendations as far as daycare is concerned, unfortunately.  But I'm sure some of the ladies on here will be happy to help.  But again, welcome in advance :)
  • Options

Welcome!  I agree, big old adventure!!!

I live in West Deptford so we are neighbors!!!  There are a few of the larger chain daycare places in the area, Kindercare, Goddard School, etc.  Those might be your best bet.  Are you looking for a place near your house or near your work?   If you haven't bought a house yet, consider looking in West Deptford, great town, lots of ammenities, low taxes (by NJ standards)super close to the highway for easy driving to Cherry HIll.  If you want any info on the area in general, let me know, would be happy to help!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

HEY I LIVE IN DEPTFORD!

There are some good childcare centers in the area...one is Chesterbrook Academy, and another is Beacon Academy. 

I would send my LO to either of these (they are not close to Cherry Hill though they are closer to Deptford. 

• Options
    My boss sends her kids to Tutor Time in Washington Twp. It may not be on your way to work, but it  shouldn't be too far from Deptford. It looked amazing and we would send our LO there, but it isn't convenient at all for either of our work commutes.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Deptford to Cherry hill isn't a fun commute so you will want a day care closer to home than work.  I've only used The Learning Experience in Cherry hill before using in-home daycare (which I LOVE LOVE LOVE).   Good luck with the move!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"