Connecticut Babies
Options

Looking for Pediatrician in Danbury or north of

Hi,

I'm looking for a good Pediatrician for my son and upcoming twins. I have heard of Pediatric Associates of Western CT on Germantown Road in Danbury and I saw another place at 107 Newtown Road in Danbury.

I'm looking for a Pediatrician who is open to alternatives rather than just pushing a pill.  I do vaccinate but want a Pediatrician that is willing to space them out too rather than giving so many all at once especially if my twins are on the smaller side.

Thanks for any info.

Re: Looking for Pediatrician in Danbury or north of

• Options

I go to Center for Pediatrics (that's the one on Newtown Rd.)  We see Dr. Machado and I really like her.  DS hasn't been sick yet (knock on wood) so I'm not sure how she is with pushing a pill.  She is pro vaccination but we did wait on the MMR and she had no problem with it.

I have a friend that goes to Pediatric Associates and they are on a delayed vaccination schedule. 

You can do tours at both places.  Pediatric Associates does a group tour or you can pay around $30 for a private tour (I believe with a doctor).  Center for Pediatrics does a private tour but it's with the office manager and she was unable to answer medical questions. 

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Hi,

I recommend Dr. Claire Free off of Route 7 in Brookfield. She's down the street from (just north of) Costco. She was my pediatrician for most of my life and I loved her! My husband and I wanted to use her for our son on the way, but we live across the state so it just wont be possible.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"