Success after IF
Options

How soon after 3dt, did you get your BFP?

I am just wondering how soon you can get a bfp?    The reason I asked is my RE will ONLY do the beta test, exactly 2 weeks after the retrevial.    

They would not do it a day earlier or later, I guess if you are pregnant you are pregnant.    I don't see what one day earlier or later will do?     Am I missing something?

Thanks 

Re: How soon after 3dt, did you get your BFP?

• Options

My RE was the same way.  I got my first (and VERY faint) BFP at 7dp3dt.  I didn't test any earlier.  I got a digital BFP at 9dp3dt.  

Good luck!! 

After THREE years, our IVF miracle is here!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

with my 1st..10dp3dt (I didnt test earlier)

with my twins...8dpFET (3d embies) super dark on dollar tree test 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I think they want to make sure they do it late enough that your HCG would read high enough to register you pg.  That's pretty much standard practice.

I tested at home 7dpd3t and got a faint faint faint bfp.  The next day it registered pg on a digital.

Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    I tested at 10dp3dt.  I was too scared to test sooner.
  • Options
    I got my first bfp at 8dpt. I also got a + digital that day too, but I didn't test sooner then that. GL!!!
    MoM to twins!! L & O born 11/29/10
  • Options

I got my BFP at 9dp3dt (that was the day before my beta scheduled for 10dp3dt).     but that was after getting BFNs at 7dp and 8dp.    

I know my RE likes to schedule betas for a specific day, because they have general benchmarks they can use if all betas happen the same day after transfer (i.e. at 10dp3dt, they said my beta should be over 20 - if not, they'd be concerned).    

Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

I had a 3dt and beta was scheduled for 14 days after retrieval. I took my first test 9dp3dt. I had the faintest of faint lines on the test, so then I took a digital and it came up Pregnant.

You can do it earlier than your beta, but I would not recommend doing it too early as there could be HCG from the trigger still in you. I POAS on 3dp3dt to make sure the trigger was out of me and it was.

Good luck!

• Options
    I tested positive with DD at 8dp3dt.  That was the first time I tested and the line was very dark.  I got a BFP on a digital that evening.
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I got a BFN 6dp3dt and a very faint BFP 7dp3dt with a positive digital at 8dp3dt. GL!
  • Options
    8dp3dt was BFN 9dp3dt was BFP on FRER and digital
  • Options
    earliest I tested was 9dp3dt, GL!
    Our miracle IVF baby - D 6/09 & J - Surprise! born 9/10!!!
  • Options
    I got my BFP 8dp3dt.  It was on a Saturday.  My RE had scheduled my beta for 13dpt, but when I got the positive, my IVF nurse would only move it up a day, so I got it 12dpt or 15dpo.
    TTC since Jan. 07
    6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
    Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Our baby girl is here!
  • Options
    My first beta was 9dp3dt, and it was a BFP.
    2nd ectopic resulted in loss of tube. HSG revealed remaining tube is "severely torqued".
    IVF #1: ER 03/29/10; ET 04/01/10: transferred 2 embies; Beta #1 (9dp3dt)- 45; Beta #2 (11dp3dt)- 91= BFP
    FET#1: ET 04/18/12: transferred 4 embies; Beta #1: >2 = BFN
    IVF #2: ER 06/20/12; ET 6/25/12: transferred 2 embies; Beta #1 on 7/5/12= BFN
    8/16: hysteroscopy for polyp removal
    11/11: hysteroscopy #2 for yet another polyp removal
    FET#2: ET 12/15/12: transferred 3 embies; Beta #1 (9dp5dt): 12/24/12: 426; Beta #2 (11dp5dt): 845= BFP
    u/s 1/9= triplets!; miscarried all three on 1/10/13...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"