Minnesota Babies

Clothes!

I need more maternity clothes! However, I need a size 1X in maternity..the only place I can find plus size maternity clothes is Motherhood Maternity. Anyone else have any suggestions? I'd even consider a consignment store at this point!

Thanks!

Re: Clothes!

• Two consignment stores I know of: Nine Consign in S Mpls, or Bellies to Babies (I think they just moved to Hopkins). Clothes Mentor carries some maternity clothing as well. Gap.com has XXL sizes, and Old Navy should carry larger sizes too. And maybe I'm crazy, but I thought I heard Lane Bryant carried maternity clothing? If not, I've found that I have 2 shirts that aren't maternity that still fit me now, so sometimes you can make things work since there are a lot of flowy styles out there. Are you willing to buy online? I'm sure there are some online stores! Good luck!
    DX PCOS, Endometriosis 2009
    Eliot. Born 6/18/10
    Missed m/c discovered 1/6/12 at 8-9 weeks
    D&C 1/10/12
    My Blog
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I would 2nd Bellies to babies (I sold a lot of that size to them) but I also might have some tops left over let me know if you would like some simple tee shirts, everything will be heading to a G-Sale in June 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks, Gals! I'll check out those stores! Smile

• Some of the JC Penny stores have a small selection in the stores. Otherwise you can also order on line. I believe Lane Bryant only carries on line.
  • I had great luck at Bellys to Babies and e-bay.
  • Lane Byrant doesn't

Old navy and Gap were great for me. Target carries XL as well!

• Thanks, Gals!! I went to Bellies to Babies on my lunch & got a pair of pants, a pair of capri's & a shirt for $24! Love it!! Big Smile
  • Old Navy now has plus size maternity. 
  • I totally recommend JCPenney.  I don't think I found much in the store, but there is a great selection on their website, including the Outlet section.  I got lots of really nice items inexpensively.

Also, the Motherhood Maternity outlet store in Albertville actually has a bigger selection/variety than most of the other stores I went to, including MOA....

Hope this helps!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"