Philadelphia Babies
Options

Working Mom Group Around Abington, Pa

Hi Everyone,

I am a working mom with a 3 1/2 month old daughter.  I want to meet new moms, but all the groups I have found are geared towards stay at home moms. I decided to start a group called "Money Making Mammas"....it is a group for working moms that want to meet up on weeknights and weekends.  We will have mom's night out events also.  Come on, we need a cosmo every now at then :)  If you would like to join feel free to email me for more information.  Local events will be around Abington, Willow Grove area, but we will do things all over the place.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Email: Brepea@aol.com

Thanks,

Brea 

Re: Working Mom Group Around Abington, Pa

• Options
    This sounds like a fabulous idea! I'm not a mama yet, just started TTC, but I know that if I were I would love this! Good luck rounding up some ppl!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck!!!  Don't worry, hopefully we will be an established group by then and you can join us when your little one comes into the world :) If you know of anyone who would like to join, let me know.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is great!  I am due in September and next year would love to be a part of a group like this. 
  • Options
    I am due in Sept. as well, and think this is a great idea! All of my girlfriends with babies get to stay home- and I am feeling rather put off knowing I have to go back to work. It would be so nice to have other working moms to chat with.
  • Options

imagekristenamcb:
    I am due in Sept. as well, and think this is a great idea! All of my girlfriends with babies get to stay home- and I am feeling rather put off knowing I have to go back to work. It would be so nice to have other working moms to chat with.

THIS!

• Options
    Hi Brea - I live in Doylestown and I have a 7 month old son. I would definitely be interested in a working mom's group!
  • Options
    i have a 6.5 month old and i'm interested! i could use a drink after my long day!
  • Options
    i would love to meet up with other working mom's!  im in the blue bell area but its not too far from willow grove to be able to get out every now and then! 
  • Options
    I would love to meet up with other working moms as well.  I am due in December and live in the Abington area.  I will be going back to work after my mat leave is up. It would be great to have a group like this in the area for all of us working moms!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"