Babies: 9 - 12 Months

How many MUM-MUMS does your LO eat a day?

Re: How many MUM-MUMS does your LO eat a day?

Read my blog!
    Mom, why are you washing my feed in the sink?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1 or 2.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • what's a mum mum?
  • Not mummums, but a baby biscuit (mummums have milk in it, which DD is allergic to), she eats maybe one biscuit a week. We are so busy and regular baby food is what we try to get her to eat, instead of snacking on biscuits.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • At 9mo, about 6.  He freaking loved those things, and I was still too afraid to give him a real cracker.

At 11mo I got over my paranoia and started giving him Ritz crackers, saltines, graham crackers, etc.  He still gets Mum Mums, but not every day.  I always have them in my purse since they're packaged by twos (I LOVE that!), so he associates them with going out maybe.

I recently discovered the strawberry toddler mum mums.  Those are really good!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• 0 - she doesn't like them
  • When I think about them he gets 1 pack, usually its when we're eating dinner and he's already eaten he just wants to be involved with us. I rotate between mum-mums, stars, wagon wheels, yogurt melts but mum-mums are his fave.
    Megan S. Proud Marine Wife and Mommy of 2 Little Boys Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daddy's Little NICU Peanut Finally Home =D Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • If we let him a whole box!  But we let him have between one pack to 3 packs a day (so up to 6 individual ones).  They are working great for when we are eating something he can't have.  We just give him those and he is very happy.
  • Some days none, some days they split a pack, some days they each have their own pack. Just depends. Not that often any more.
  • ivs112ivs112 member
    Maybe 3 a week?
  • Maybe two packages a week. I only give them when we are eating out or running errands and she needs some entertainment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"