Ohio Babies
Options

St. Ann's

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies

Does anyone have any St. Ann's experiences to share?

I'm giving birth there at the end of this August.

Thanks!

Re: St. Ann's

• Options
    I gave birth there and overall the staff was great, except for 2 people.  The dr giving me my epi wasn't very pleasant (and I can't remember her name) but my epi ended up not taking twice, and I ended up having more of that natural experience, lol.  The only other thing is the lactation consultant that came to stop by the room on the second morning was a little invasive of my privacy and was a little too forward in her approach, which I gave the feedback to the rest of the staff.  My nurse with me throughout the entire delivery is a good friend of mine Annie Downing (who I highly recommend since she's a registered midwife).  I felt at ease being able to ask her any questions I had along the way, and she was probably the most relaxed person in the room (above and beyond my actual doctor, lol!).  All and all great experience :-)
  • Options
    I delivered there and had a good experience.  My deliver nurse was really great and i only experienced one person that wasn't very pleasant.  Overall would recommend it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have had two natural births (med free) at St Anns and it was great.  The nurses and staff are VERY nice.  I am planning on my next baby being born there.  I had a water birth with one baby and the last one I planned a water birth but it didn't work out.
  • Options
    I loved it there with my first 2!  The rooms are great the staff is wonderful..I felt very secure having my baby in the nursery there...wonderful place!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"