Baby Names
Options

Agreed to a name I don't love

2»

Re: Agreed to a name I don't love

• Options
    vsivorivsivori member

Wesley is a great name (it's my husbands), I also agreed to a name for our son that is coming in Aug that I was not in love with but is a family name on my husnads side (Caleb). I did the same thing you are are and started refering to him by name right away, now I can't imagine him being called anything else :)

Best of luck and God bless

• Options
    Wait until you see the baby and then reassess how you feel about it.  I like names that are not common, and Wesley is more of a common name for me, or shall I say widely known.  However, it's a name that I recently thought I'd consider if we had another child!  I like it :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You'll grow to love the name because you'll love you're son, if not for whatever reason, think of a nickname you like and call him that. Or pick out his middle name. Also, if you plan on having a second one day your name will trump your husbands since he picked out this child's name. In the end a name is just a name. For all you know your son could end up hating whatever name you pick and decide to change his name at 18!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"