Military Families
Options

Baby Must Haves

I have been thinking about baby items lately and I was wondering.. 

What do you consider baby-must haves?

I have been looking at some online baby items lists and I am pretty overwhelm by all the different kind of choices. What items did you guys actually found useful when baby came along and can't imagine not having? 

Re: Baby Must Haves

• Options

Basic swing and a basic bouncy hands down.

I didn't need a PNP, wipe warmer, stuff like that. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Something to wear the baby in. Seriously, I could not have lived without it while my husband is gone. A baby Bjorn, moby, Loveydud(myfav).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would say a bobby pillow, doc bown bottels, a play mat of some sort, TONS of sleeper, blankets light weight reciving to heavyer ones to tuck in car seats or strollers, a really good breat pump if ur breast feeding......Hummm SOCKS it sounds silly but my DD's toes where always cold but she was a fall winter baby!! Theres a few other things I just cant think of them right now! Oh I loved our pack in play thats where she slept her 1st 2 months.....gosh I wish I could think of more!
  • Options

-Swing
    -Rocker or bouncy seat
    -Miracle Blanket
    -Aden & Anais Swaddling Blankets
    -Fisher Price Soothe & Glow Seahorse
    -Ergo

If you are breastfeeding:

A good pump, Earth Mama Angel Nipple Butter,  and wide neck bottles

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Options

You can get by on very little if you want, but I'd say the following are must-haves:

-bouncer, pack'n play, stroller, baby carrier, high chair, swaddle blanket (don't have to fully unswaddle to change a 2 a.m. diaper), cloth diapers for burp rags/cleaning up random messes, and of course a car seat and crib!

Things we didn't get that we didn't miss having:

-baby swing, jumperoo, exersaucer

• Options

I use my boppy daily, and LO won't be here for another 7 weeks...

It's just so damn helpful on my sore tail bone!

• Options

imageskinnursemandee:
    Something to wear the baby in. Seriously, I could not have lived without it while my husband is gone. A baby Bjorn, moby, Loveydud(myfav).

this Xs 1000 but I personally didn't like the bjorn too much pressure on my back - I have a moby, Ringsling, Ergo and Mei Tai (can you tell I love wearing my baby?) Moby was my fav when he was little - egro or RS are gotos now.

Also a breast friend pillow if you are planning breastfeed - I liked it better than a boppy bc if was more adjustable (I have a long torso) but the boppy was great for other things - so if you can afford both get both.

Woombie - my baby loved to be swaddled but could get out of anything - including the miracle blanket.  The day the woombie arrived was the first night of 5+ hours of sleep.  I loved it!

Aden & Anais Swaddling Blankets! They are the best for everything!!

• Options

Aden & Anais Swaddling Blankets

Now this is based off of what I have seen from my friends and family having babies as mine isn't here yet but they use those for swaddling, recieving, security blankets etc.  They are large and super soft- i love things that are multifunctional so i highly recommend them to everyone.  They are the shower gift I give the most of.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"