Boston Babies

New Boston bump looking for OB recs

Hi Ladies,

I just starting making my way thru the boards last night.  I'm 5 weeks with baby #2.  Can anyone recommend an OB affiliated with BI,BMC, or Caritas?  Any experience with any of these hospitals?  I delivered my son at BWH had an amazing experience there.  We've since switched insurance plans and I can only go with BI, BMC, or Caritas hospital Docs.  Thanks for any help!     

Re: New Boston bump looking for OB recs

• My Dr is out of Harvard Vanguard and associated with BI.  She works in the copley practice - DR. Beuchler.  There are a bunch of other DR's at other harvard vanguard's associted with BI as well. 
  • I delivered at St. E's and had an amazing experience, they have a level III nicu and associated with Childrens. On top of that I had a lot of complications with my son and also with this one and there level of care is amazing, not once did I feel uneasy about calling them or going to L&D.

My OB is also awesome, His name is Enrique Testa, he works out of Brookline and also the St. E's medical building in Brighton. My only complaint with him and I've learned this over the years is he is never on time. That being said you are not rushed through your apt. He makes you feel like you are his one and only patient. His nurse is awesome and so is his receptionist. 

• Loading the player...
  • I see Dr Diane Kaufman out of the BI.  Her office is in Chestnut Hill so you don't have to travel in to Longwood.  She also participates in Patientsite so you can look up all of your records online if you choose to do that.

I've had two surgeries (not pregnancy related) at BI and they have been great.  A friend delivered last year there too and had a great experience.  St E's is great as well, but beware some of the other Caritas hospitals leave little to be desired.

• Commonwealth OB GYN - Dr. Pettyjohn or Dr. Phang
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"