I think I'm going to have to sell my stroller... — The Bump
San Antonio Babies

I think I'm going to have to sell my stroller...

and I dont want to! I have the Uppababy Vista and love it! But I am not in love with the rumble seat attachment I will need for DD#2 to make it into a double...

grrr.... i cant afford the double i like and keep the pretty penny one I have. I wish they would have made the 2nd seat better!! 

Re: I think I'm going to have to sell my stroller...

• What double do you like? I'm almost putting off ttc#2 bc I hate all double strollers out there, lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The baby jogger city select... videos on Youtube by BabyGizmo) I like her reviews....
  • Those City joggers are VERY nice!
  • image pkate98:
    Those City joggers are VERY nice!

have you seen one in person? where can i go look? 

• I have the Baby Jogger Summit that I used for my son.  They are seriously great strollers and so easy to push around.  I don't need a double, but I do know that the double's work just as great.  I just moved to San Antonio, but I believe they sell them at Sugar Plum Dreams.

I really wanted to get the Uppa Baby this time but ended up getting the Bumbleride for when she is small, since when she gets a little bigger she will ride in the Baby Jogger.  I found that at Nursery Couture, check them out as well, love that store! 

• image Tonya&Cody:

image pkate98:
    Those City joggers are VERY nice!

have you seen one in person? where can i go look? 

no, just online for now....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards