Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

local source for carriers?

I want to try on carriers before I shell out a ton of money on one I don't like.  I'm familiar with the big baby stores around Dallas but haven't seen many carriers there.  Is there a more boutique store that I can find them in?  What about boutique stores in general- I love to look at baby clothes and cool stuff that BRU doesn't carry.

TIA! 

Re: local source for carriers?

• Options

www.peppermint.com

They are in Richardson

• Options
    I thought they closed their retail store in the area... is it still open?  I didn't see anything on the website.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to their store liquidated sale last August so I'm pretty sure they are closed.  There is a DFW babywearing group - next meeting is the 22nd.  If you're on Facebook you can join the page/group or it's on yahoo groups.  The ladies have tons of carriers to try.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagepjoann78:
    I thought they closed their retail store in the area... is it still open?  I didn't see anything on the website.
    I think they are closed too!
  • Options

They are :(

I just saw that, never mind!  I had gone to one of their free baby wearing classes when Aiden was little, it was great to try out all the slings/carriers.

• Options
    Thanks- I found the DFW group.  I'll try and make it- I definitely want another carrier.  Too bad the store closed- I live in Richardson that would have been awesome!
  • Options
    Maybe Baby Bliss, Magic Moon, Cozy Cottage Boutique...
  • Options

Check out: https://www.shopbabybliss.com/search.php 

They have a great selection and the girls will let you try on.Smile

• Options
    My great babywearing finds have came from kid to kid in allen.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"