San Diego Babies

XP: Dr Biter suspended from Scripps Encinitas, peaceful protest today 11-1:30

As of Friday, Scripps Encinitas in San Diego County has suspended my OB, Dr. Rob Biter, from delivering babies at their hospital... Why? For supporting women's desires to birth naturally, for not pushing unnecessary induction or c-sections, and for allowing women to continue birthing outside of the standard labor curve. ? Until he secures privileges at another hospital, Dr. Biter will attend all of his patient's deliveries at Sharp Mary Birch FOR FREE, as an unpaid doula. Who does that? This amazing man... If you are in the SoCal area, please join us in a peaceful protest today, Mother's Day, at Scripps Encinitas 11-1:30. Babies and children welcome.? For a very touching article on Dr. Biter, go to ?https://dou-la-la.blogspot.com/2010/05/rally-for-dr-wonderful-on-mothers-day.html. {NSFW- birth story with nudity}? Happy Mother's Day! :)

Re: XP: Dr Biter suspended from Scripps Encinitas, peaceful protest today 11-1:30

• Wow.  Thanks for posting this.  My coworker sees him and I just sent her this info.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Dr. Biter delivered my little girl the day before this happened. I am SO thankful that she arrived before all this began! He is an amazing doctor, and I encourage everyone to help. I am going to try to attend the next peaceful protest on the 14th if possible, and I plan to write a letter to the hospital.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"