Texas Babies

Relocating to San Antonio

Hello - my husband and I am relocating to San Antonio at the end of June, and I'd like to get connected with other first-time moms if possible.  We will welcome our first baby (a girl) this coming Tuesday, and are very excited.

Re: Relocating to San Antonio

• My husband and I "ARE" relocating...my English is not that bad, I promise.
  • Hi!  I am relocating to San Antonio in a few weeks after my little girl is here to be with my husband.  I currently live in Craig Ranch, so not too far from you. We will be living in an apartment by The Quarry for a few months until we figure out where we want to live. 

What is bringing you to San Antonio?  What area are you planning on moving to? 

Edited to add:  I am not due until June 3rd, but as of last Monday, I am almost 4 cm and over 50% effaced, so my OB didn't think I would make it to my next appointment, I am still waiting....

Years of trying and treatment, IVF#1 brought us our darling C!
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been here about a month! It's hard not knowing anyone... I check this board so let me know when you are here....
  • debdebtx:  so sorry for my delayed response...first time on here in weeks...looks like our LOs are just 2 weeks apart.  Congrats!  We moved here b/c  my DH took a new job...

I like the Quarry area...we looked in Alamo Heights, but wanted a little more bang for our buck, so we bought near 1604 & Kyle Seale Pkwy (NW SA)...we love our house, and my DH has about a 30 min commute...not too bad.  The neighborhood is brand new, and there appears to be lots of kiddos around, which we like.

Let me know if you want to meet up sometime...I'm EBF, and am on a dairy/soy free diet, so I make it to Whole Foods once/week so I can actually eat something...:)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"