Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Mother's Day Question

I"m expecting my first child in September, I don't think I should celebrate Mother's Day as if I'm a mom. Do other's agree? Disagree?

Re: Mother's Day Question

• Options
    I say celebrte they do have the mother to be moms day cards now!! I celebrated with our family while expecting and it was sweet if only to get the soon to be mom cards from family recognizing that I was still a mom if not officially yet!!
    Kristen&Randy Married:6/30/2007 Had Faith 6/17/2008 Robbie 10/12/2011 image photos by Oh What Love Photography and Design imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When I was pregnant with my first child my mom got me a mother to be card and a Vera Bradley diaper bag.  I didn't expect it but it was a nice surprise to be acknowledged on mother's day.  I don't think you can expect anything, but hopefully someone will do something thoughtful for you.  I personally consider expectant moms, moms it's hard work growing a baby! :)  Happy mother's day to you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Of course you should celebrate! You are a mom... your little one is just still growing inside you, thats all. :) I also got a mom to be card when I was pregnant with my first. It will mean more next year, but its still nice to get a little recognition now. After all, making a baby is hard work too. ;)
  • Options
    You may not have a choice.  Your friends and family may celebrate it for/with you.  They did for me.  Enjoy it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"