Boston Babies
Options

XP from nest board - looking for outdoor locations..

for a photography shoot? My maternity pictures are this weekend and I still can't figure out a good place to do them. Our yard is a mess so that's not really an option. To give an idea, I would LOVE to do someplace like where we got married (click) but I can't think of anything like that around here, and don't want to drive up there just for these.

Anything in the Littleton, Westford, Groton, Ayer, Acton etc area would be great.

(A friend of mine who is trying to build a portfolio is doing the pics, so I can't just ask her where she normally does them.)

TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: XP from nest board - looking for outdoor locations..

• Options

Don't know that area really well so I can't really help but just wanted to say that I hope you have fun. That sounds like a great way to spend the weekend.

I'd love to get some great pictures of this time period but will probably just have my random "taken at home in bad light at the end of the night" pics.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Thanks Kiwi :-) We're a little worried about the forecast for Saturday now, but hopefully it will work out. Either way I'm sure we'll have fun doing them. You should look around, you never know who you might find to do them on the cheap!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How did the photo shoot go? 
  • Options
    It went great! Thank you for asking :-) We ended up going to a historic schoolhouse around the corner from my house, and it worked out perfectly. She sent me some preview pics tonight, one of which is in my siggy! She did an amazing job, I am so so so happy that we went with her.
  • Options
    That's great! Did the weather decide to cooperate with you to get pics outside?  It looks like the one in your siggy was outside. 
  • Options
    We did them on Sunday instead of Saturday (I forget if I already said that, so I apologize if I am repeating myself. you know how it is haha). So the weather was great, it was just really cool and super windy. But she was still able to get lots of good shots!
  • Options
    I love the one in your signature - so cute!!!  I kept asking hubby to book a girl that he knows from high school to take some pics, but we haven't had time.  Hoping to ask hubby's cousin to do some with our good camera at a bare minimum!  Pretty soon I'm going to be too big to WANT to be in pictures!
  • Options
    Thanks lcusson :-) I'd be happy to pass on the info for my friend if you'd like - she is just starting out so her pricing is very reasonable, especially for the quality of work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"