New York Babies
Options

Exeperience with SLRHC?

Hello! I am newly pregnant and don't want to work with my current OBGYN. I am hoping for some recommendations for either a midwife or an OBGYN affiliated with SLRHC.I am primarily interested in the birthing center there. If anyone had an advice, opinions, etc. I would love to hear them (and appreciate it!). Thank you in advance!

Re: Exeperience with SLRHC?

• Options
    Hi- I have recently switched over to the practice of Dr. Paka and her 2 midwives. I went for my 6 week visit and I found the Midwife, Sabine, to be thorough and pleasant. This was my only interaction at the office though, so it is limited. Prior to this practice I was with Lily Wong. She was really great as well. I decided to switch because I wanted a midwife for the birth. Hope this is helpful. 
  • Options
    I highly recommend Dr. Katrina Bradley, she is my OBGYN affiliated with St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital and she is wonderful.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have appt with Tamara at that practice tomorrow! (Though they told me I might see Sabine tomorrow). I also contacted Lily Wong's office, but was told she does not work with the Birthing Centre at St. Luke's so didn't pursue it further. Glad to know you had a good experience there. Thanks for the info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"