1st Trimester
Options

Road Map and Impatient

After trying for a year the test finally came back positive a week and a half ago.  I am nearly 5 weeks.  I have been taking tests every few days, because I won't believe it until the doctor tells me it's real...lol.  I have a week and two days before that visit, so should I buy stock in HPT companies now?

I haven't had many symptoms.  No morning sickness, just nausea, but that could be prenatals or my choice of food.  My boobs are kinda painful, more so when running around with the dogs or going up and down the stairs.  My areolas look like dinner plates suddenly (or maybe they have always been like that and I never noticed).  Moody...I mean, I have always been pretty moody, but I yelled at the towel rack for not letting me hang my towel correctly...'cause, you know, it was totally the towle rack's fault.  Slight crampy cramps, nothing terrible.  But the one symptom that shocks me, the one that I flipped out when I saw, was the road map.  My clavicles, my boobs and my arms look like some drunk person tried to draw straight lines on me with blue marker.  For real.

Please tell me that the road map goes away soon! Big Smile

Re: Road Map and Impatient

• Options
    AzraylaAzrayla member

I actually didnt have symptoms till second tri.. And I luckily didn't get that road map till third tri! I'm afraid to say it probably wont be going away anytime soon :)

Think of it as a good thing though! All the extra blood being pumped into your veins and such..you can just see the proof of your body at work Wink

Congrats on that BFP and good luck!

Oh and if the prenatals are making you queasy I  suggest taking them at night before bed.. I had this problem and started taking them before bed and the nausea left!

• Options
    Thank you!  I actually do take the prenatals at night since my regular vitamins made me sick otherwise, before.  Maybe I should switch brands.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"