Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

just here to say hi real quick!

I can't tell you how much the support of all you ladies has meant in this last day (for those who missed it, DH was very unexpectedly laid off yesterday).

I think I was only able to be strong for him yesterday because of all your wonderful amazing words!  Yesterday was really tough, esp. on DH.  Caleb was really picking up on it and before his nap he said to me "I sorry.."  I said "Sweetie, what are you sorry for?!"  And he said to me "Daddy sad."  Crying

My mom watched the boys so DH and I could go out to a movie and just "get away" for a bit - and that was really good.  Later, I talked to him about DS picking up on his sadness and I could tell he didn't want that.  He was a little better this morning and we took the boys to a nature reserve.  That was really good for DH's spirit and then this afternoon he spoke with several people that gave him a lot of hope for the future.

I mean, they said everything I've been telling him (that there's a lot of opportunity for CPAs right now, that this is a good thing, that we will be so much better off, etc) but I think he just needed to hear it from someone else.

He's been a million times happier tonight so that's really good.  He's ready to dive into a job search on Monday and he's excited.  Big Smile

All that to say - we're doing okay and THANK YOU. 

Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: just here to say hi real quick!

• Options
    That's great! Glad your DH is in better spirits! I really hope he finds something quickly. Hang in there!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Logan David 03.27.08
    Jacob Riley 05.18.09
    {Member since 2007}
  • Options
    Fingers crossed that he finds another job soon. Best of luck to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

W/a CPA in tow and a great attitude ya'll are gonna be fine!!!!

I must say your Caleb has such a tender sweet heart.   

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    So glad he's feeling better about it. I really hope he finds a new job quickly. And how sweet is Caleb?
  • Options
    So glad to hear he's feeling a little better. Your family is in our thoughts.
  • Options
    Dh and I went through this about 4 years ago. Just keep thinking positively and your amazing support and I am sure he will find something soon! Good Luck!
    Addison Elizabeth
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Carter James
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I missed your original post, but you all will be in my T&Ps that he finds something quick.
  • Options
    fingers crossed and GL to you both!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"